While the congregation is away, facilities staff will..... keep going! Westminster's building may be closed, but our facilities staff have been busy keeping the building in tip-top shape. Look at what they have been up to these past few months.
- Repainted the infant room in the WCDC
- Repainted certain offices and rearranged furniture. (A few staff members have switched offices.)
- Cleaned and set up furniture in Lynette's new office
- Organized and built shelves in the garages to maximize space
- Removed and sold the cubicle that was set up in the Formation Suite, and set up furniture in place of the cubicle
- Painted the wall and the window trim in the Formation Suite and offices from the window installment from 2018
- Added a new step for Pulpit for anyone that needs better visual while preaching
- Working on getting the exterior wood doors on the north side of the gathering place and Narthex refinished
- Cleaned tile floors
We appreciate all our facilities team has done, and will do to keep our building running well and looking good!