Map and Directions
Westminster Presbyterian Church is located in downtown Grand Rapids, Michigan, near the corner of Jefferson and Fulton.
Our street address is 47 Jefferson Ave SE, Grand Rapids, Michigan, 49503.
The sanctuary of Westminster Presbyterian Church is located at the corner of Weston and LaGrave. Our parking lot is off Jefferson Avenue, across from State Street and the old Public Museum. The main entrance off the parking lot will bring you into our Gathering Place and sanctuary. On Sundays, you can also enter the building through the sanctuary doors at the corner of Weston and LaGrave, or through the doors on Weston across from the Grand Rapids Fire Department.
Westminster has a parking lot on the south side of its building, which includes many handicapped spaces. If the main parking lot is full, street parking around the church is free on weekends. There is also a parking lot on the west side of the church, along LaGrave, that is free and open on weekends.
- From greater Grand Rapids: Take Fulton towards downtown, turn south on Jefferson, and enter the parking lot on the right from Jefferson.
- From the north and south: Take I-196 to US-131 (exit 77A), take US-131 south to Wealthy Street (exit 84A), turn east on Wealthy, and at the Jefferson roundabout, take the third exit north on Jefferson.
- From the east and west: Take US-131 to Wealthy Street (exit 84A), turn east on Wealthy, and at the Jefferson roundabout, take the third exit north on Jefferson.
Westminster is near many bus lines on The Rapid transit system in Grand Rapids.
- Route #3 and Route #4 stop right in front of the church.
- Route #14 and Route #15 stops one block north of the church on Fulton.
- Route #1 stops two blocks west of the church.
Regular Worship times are Sundays at 8:30a and 11:00a. Summer Worship times (Memorial Day through Labor Day) are Sundays at 10:00a. The Westminster offices are open Monday through Thursday, from 9:00a–4:00p