Instruments in our music program
Our main Sanctuary organ is an Æolian-Skinner Opus 965, built in 1937 and renovated by the Lauck Organ Company in 2009. It features three manuals and 58 ranks.
Our Chapel organ is a two-manual Lauck pipe organ.
The church owns a beautiful Flemish single harpsichord built by Ernest Miller with chinoiserie decoration.
Pianos at the church include a Steinway baby grand piano, two Yamaha baby grand pianos, and two upright Yamaha pianos.
Percussion and wind
The church owns wind instruments, timpani, chimes, and other percussion instruments.
The church owns seven octaves of Schulmerich handbells.