Our main Sanctuary organ is an Æolian-Skinner Opus 965, built in 1937 with updates by the Lauck Organ Company and the Holtkamp Organ Company of Cleveland, Ohio. It features three manuals and 58 ranks.
Our chapel organ is a two-manual Lauck pipe organ.
The church owns a beautiful Flemish single harpsichord built by Ernest Miller with chinoiserie decoration.
The church’s pianos include two Steinway grand pianos, one Yamaha baby grand piano, and two upright Yamaha pianos.
Percussion and Wind
The church owns wind instruments, timpani, chimes, Orff instruments, and other percussion instruments.
The church owns seven octaves of Schulmerich handbells.